An exhibition at the Room of Requirement, Berlin.
Dress codes, timesheets, deadlines, cigarette breaks, the administration of desire + queering value and exchange, office politics + office sex, getting ahead while getting behind or maybe I would prefer not to.
Durational performance, video and installation with: Alex Eisenberg, Andrew Kerton, Christa Holka, R. Justin Hunt, Johanna Linsley, Liz Rosenfeld, Luke Pell, Olga Raciborska, Owen Glyndwr Parry, Sadie Weis, Season Butler, Sophie Robinson and Richard Hancock.
The Room of Requirement is organised by Hannes Ribarits/funded by BMBF Austria.
Dr. Sharon Husbands, Desire/UK
1. left: Johanna Linsley, Ipswich, or Potentiality / right: Alex Eisenberg,Caterpillar; Tesco Price Promise; and The Eisenberg Method & Owen Owen Glyndwr Parry, CIRM, 2013-14
3. & 4. Olga Raciborska & Agata Jastrząbeck, The Psychopathologies of Cognitive Capitalism; performance on the brain developments and damages stimulated by the current economic system (*part of this title has been taken from the title of a conference happening simultaneously in London)
5. Richard Hancock, The net of a triangle is just some other triangle on top and Clusterfuck
6. Sadie Weis, Moonlighting
1. & 2. Liz Rosenfeld, Blind Desire (Seven Minutes in Heaven)
3. Luke Pell, Walk With Me
4. & 5. Season Butler, maiitude
Johanna Linsley, Ipswich, or Potentiality